Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
April 23, 2014, 08:15:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I start?  (Read 4674 times)
Dr. Boe Loon

^self balloon-portrait^

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »

You've sparked my interest with this parade thing. Do you need the same kind of permit you do for busking on the streets? Also do you have to get permission for doing it during the parade, or do you just walk up and start ballooning?

Wikiloon.boeloon.com,  a balloonapedia.(In need of wiktarians {editers})
Scottiemyboy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 10:05:17 PM »

I don't need a permit here. There are some events I have gone to that they have come by to see what I was doing. But after seeing how I'm entertaining the crowd, making the kids and their perants happy  and not selling balloons, but just accepting tips they never say a word. Remamber thats the key to this thing. Be entertaing as well as doing balloons and kids love bright colors, so dress in bright colors like you've seen some of us doing.

This year I'm going to do it diffarent as I found that there are some events here they well pay me for doing ballloons at the event, as well as getting tips.
My best addvice would be for you to go to one of the events close to you and talk to the enterainers that are there.
                              Scottie
Maui

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 10:41:04 PM »

Thanks Scottie!  I think I understand line work a bit more.  Need to do some research about busking laws here in Calif.

<3 HAPPILY TWISTED<3
Dr. Boe Loon

^self balloon-portrait^

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 06:35:41 AM »

Thanks man. Now all I need to do is find my costume out of storage and I'm all set!

Wikiloon.boeloon.com,  a balloonapedia.(In need of wiktarians {editers})
Scottiemyboy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 06:09:22 PM »

Maui. I don't no the laws in calif. have you ever hard of a town called Orange? In Orange county? I and all my kids where born there, small world.
Maui

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »

I sure have!  I have  quite a bit of family in Santa Ana, friends in Orange and of course Disney land is there.  It is a small world after all. hee hee   

<3 HAPPILY TWISTED<3
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals