Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 22, 2014, 11:39:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Balloon models with links  (Read 33431 times)
arisuta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »

Sorry Harold but I have to agree with others on here. I see where you are coming from and I also agree that a two or three balloon creation generally gives the WOW factor that we enjoy making and seeing on the faces of our clients but I just did a gig for a friend who simply wanted me to twist as many balloon swords and puppy poodles as possible in a few hours to hand out free to people. He certainly wasn't going to pay for monkey in tree hats or Winnie the Pooh so I think single balloon creations certainly still have their place and I still love my poodles, laser pistols and swords as they are very popular.

Let's twist again, like we did last summer!
Poppy

Laugh,Laugh and Laugh Again

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2011, 09:47:39 AM »

Smiley Wink Huh Total Newb to this forum....just testing the waters Kiss

I'm forever twisting BUBBLES:)
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2011, 10:05:30 AM »

swords as they are very popular.

I did a long gig the other day and was shocked when 3.5 hours into the 4 hour gig I was asked for a sword... my first sword of the night and it shocked me that I had gone so long without somebody asking ofr it!

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
www.someclownconsulting.com
kanari

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2012, 03:41:36 PM »

I really love that we have a list of single balloon creations, still like to look how others do it and try those or blend them in with the ones I already make. For me it's still pretty much a hobby and not really having gigs and so, quite difficult in Holland. Besides that a single is easy and quick to make and you can always just ad something (a basket, heart, or whatever) or use these models to make it into a bracelet or add it to a basic hat.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals