Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 25, 2014, 10:08:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy on Long Island  (Read 736 times)
msbask

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:32:59 AM »

Can anyone recommend a place where I could buy 260Qs on Long Island?

I'm sort of in the middle of the island, so it really wouldn't matter where the shop was.
Randomwill07

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 11:01:46 AM »

Not to steal your thread but i would also like to know where to buy in weirton wv 26062 if theres like a locator or a can find a place to buy them. As for long island i dont know Sad sorry.
msbask

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »

I ended up just buying them online at larocks. Still going to try to find a local place for those last-minute purchases.   Grin
harold_a_shaver

Big Kahuna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »

At some point you will need to have backstock. This allows you to be prepared for sudden bookings, retailer shortages, production shortages and times when local retail is closed for the day.

Plus there is a price advantage ordering from  wholesalers vs local retailers.

Start small. Choose your 10 go to colors and keep two extra bags above what you will use in a month and then rotate stock as it comes in

What I have done is put shelving up that holds all the colors and sizes that typically use....I carry about 12000 balloons with me at all events 32-35 colors depending upon the season. The room has ac 24/7 365.  There are 8 bags of almost each color that qualatex carries in 260  , then there are many 350 & 646s as well.  Hearts , Geos  etc.

This allows me to make biweekly or monthly orders to replenish what I take off the shelves.  The monthly orders are usually around $800  but the last one was $1300....because I had to go deeper .   Those are just examples

But to get started keeping about 20 bags on hand extra will save a lot of stress.

Making Smiles One Twist At A Time (TM)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals