Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
April 24, 2014, 09:58:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new lease of life!  (Read 404 times)
snurb

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 06:39:15 AM »

For a long time now I have been using food bags for keeping balloons in in the pockets of my twist em up apron. These have done a grand job but the noise gets on my nerves and they have a habit of jumping out on their own.

Last week I was clearing out under my sink, as you do, and I came across some old net bags that I used to get with washing tablets. They were the perfect size for my apron and don't seem to jump out. I have tied a sample balloon to each for easy identification (I did this with the food bags, works a treat)

What do you keep in the pockets of your apron?

* IMG_2012072647334.jpg (36.2 KB, 360x480 - viewed 70 times.)

Stay twisted!!!
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:20:17 AM »

I've seen mesh laundry bags at the dollar store here - they could easily be repurposed into these smaller bags - it's definately a thought - I  don't use an apron but these would take up a lot less space than my plastic containers and if I buy the smaller bags I can get different colours so that I could colour code the bags.

I'll have to think on it

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals