Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
July 29, 2014, 07:56:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale Precision Air Automatically Sizer - Balloon Inflator - Like New - $250  (Read 3332 times)
Ballonsbyliz

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »

Closing My Balloon Business

For Sale Precision Air Automatically Sizer - Balloon Inflator -
Like New -  $250.00

Selling on Ebay - best offer at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270991385106

I'm closing my balloon business.  I have used the Precision Air Inflator and it has been a life saver.  If you want to finish the job twice as fast this is the machine for you.  It automatically sizes air-filled latex balloons without the use of heavy cylinders, noisy air compressors, or time-consuming templates.  Please see my other items for sale. 

Air Sizing at the Tap of a Foot Pedal!
The ultimate decorator's tool, the Precision Air automatically sizes air-filled latex balloons without the use of heavy cylinders, noisy air compressors, or time-consuming templates. Electrical unit provides digital timing to accurately size two air-filled balloons simultaneously at the touch of the foot pedal control. Inflates 5"-16" round latex balloons and specialty latex balloons 3-inch in diameter and larger.

Balloon Recommendations
- Round Latex: 5", 9", 11", 14", 16", 6" & 12" LINK-O-LOONS®
- Specialty Latex: 350s, 360s 646s, 660s

Includes
- 2 Latex Outlets
- 2 Extension Tips
- 1 Foot Pedal
- 1 Soft Pack Carrying Case
- 1 Power Cord

Original Price from www.Conwin.com  was $1,132.49

See video for use http://www.conwinonline.com/ttdvd/English_DVD/en_digital_precision.html
Maui

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »

interested. pls contact maui_gigi@sbcglobal.net $250 +
thnx

<3 HAPPILY TWISTED<3
naeno

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 03:04:50 AM »

You've said several times that you are selling it at $250, but you've listed it on ebay.  I'm confused.  If someone said they were interested, would you remove it from ebay, or are you just letting the bidding go as high as it will go?  I'm definitely interested, but a bit confused.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals