Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
August 02, 2014, 01:34:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meow  (Read 2821 times)
klumsy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 08:17:40 PM »

Thanks for the tutoral Twisted Smiley
Brian@Premier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 08:25:34 AM »

Here's a little more complicated cat. I got the idea to make this cat from a photo I saw on balloon hq.

Brian Styles
ms. cracker

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 09:40:22 AM »

Twisted, I LOVE your kitty! I think I could even do that! The pattern I tried always pops, so I literally have never made a cat. I just tell kids I can't make them because I'm allergic to cats..... but it would be nice to be able to make them for my nieces at least!

This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me!
balloonsurgeon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 12:01:45 AM »

Here's a little more complicated cat. I got the idea to make this cat from a photo I saw on balloon hq.

Brian! I love your cat! I've been trying to get something like that together but I always have an issue or two with things not sitting right. Is it all 260s? I was going off of this: http://patrick.balloonhq.com/complete.php?portid=6286&page=1&id=84227&category=33&idl=14 sort of, with a couple of modifications (looks like he uses a 160 (which I don't have) for the eyebrows, I think, and I haven't quite figured out every aspect of the cat itself). Like I said, I have trouble getting everything to sit right... Sad
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals