Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 25, 2014, 09:23:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping Table  (Read 1315 times)
mackerous

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:18:08 AM »

Thought I'd share this product I use at most festival/farmers market gigs:
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-2000003098-Pack-Away-4-In-1-Table/dp/B002YXR766/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337269858&sr=8-1

It's two small, oblong tables that can be used seperately, or combined to make a square table or a longer "banquet" table. They also have adjustable heights. I set them up in an L. One table at the highest setting on my side, which holds my rounds/hearts organizer, water, and card holder. The other table is set to the lowest (just over a foot) and goes in front of me to hold the tip bucket, but more importantly, to keep the kids at bay. I'm sure we've all had to constantly tell the kids to back up, which they do for a minute but crawl right back up. At the low setting, it doesn't break my connection with the kids at all. I can see them perfectly, measure their heads and fit wearables on them with no problem. They tend to sit on it but it supports plenty of weight. They pack together and can be carried like a suitcase.

I really do love these things and use them plenty for camping too. The only complaint I have is the adjustable height it done by unscrewing sections of the legs and not a slide lock system, but those I'm sure jam after a time.
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:40:25 AM »

I bought a folding table last summer - wish I'd seen these - I'll have to save up...

thanks for sharing

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
Papaballoon

Off with his head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »

Wal Mart has some nice folding tables that have a caarry handle for about $37.  I have one of those, another of a different style and a third snmaller one.  Also have a nice big canopy wth iowa Hawkeyes on it, cost $99.  to suppliment my old one that I got for $70 back a few years ago.  I now have a 20 x 10 covered space with 3 tables, and a couple of chairs.

how do you get to Carnige Hall? ...........PRACTICE!
mackerous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 07:14:12 AM »

I'd love to have a canopy, especially with the hot DC summer coming, but I'm car-less. I either carry my stuff or use my granny grocery cart (in which the tables fit perfectly). I've thought about a beach umbrella to hook onto the cart.
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »

I have a 12'X12' canopy and love it - although windy days make it dificult to use as a lot of my events are on cement and I can't anchor it down.  My table is a 4' table in which the legs fold in - it fits perfectly in the back of my car, but is tricky to carry, so it all depends how closely I can park to my event if I use it or not.  I do have a smaller folding table that fits in my suitcase (one of those ones that fold down to fit under your couch) that I use when I'm doing events inside.  and my suitcase is made of plastic so it can double as a workspace if neccessary (it fits perfectly between the legs of my table so it ends up being a 2 tiered work space)

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals