Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 24, 2014, 04:59:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Illoons led lit balloons  (Read 2062 times)
balloonguy2

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »

I stumbled upon these at wal-mart and they were a pretty decent find.  for about 4 bananas, you get 5 balloons loaded with an led light.  you can get the light out of the balloon and put it in another balloon if you so choose. I so chose.  The package claims they last about 16 hours.  I put one in balloon and turned it on over 30 hours ago and it is still glowing brightly.  They don't have on off options like some of the fancier lights, but you can take the battery out to turn it off and they are cheap for lights and come in a few different color.  Plus they are convenient since you can just go to wal-mart to get some. 
balloonguy2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:20:27 PM »

We're well over the 50 hour mark and it is still going.  I will warn you, it does take just a little patience to put the light in a 5 inch round but it is totally doable. 
funat60

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 03:53:13 AM »

Good info, heading to Walmart to get some!
TwistWitch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »

Thanks for that information. I saw them the other day at Walmart and wondered about them. You answered all my questions!

Cheers!
Riv
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals