Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 01, 2014, 12:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebuilding my webpage  (Read 1017 times)
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:58:42 PM »

Well, I'm in the process of rebuilding my webpage.  (I used to have Microsoft Office Live, but they decided to discontinue that product and offer a new service for 6 times the amount.  So I went elsewhere.) 

Anyways, the page is still in development, but I'm getting close to being done with it... possibly.  I'd love some feedback on it.

www.poppaballoon.biz
www.someclownconsulting.com

What do you like?  Don't like? Any suggestions for improvement?  Does it look good on your browser?

(I've renamed my main domain, but kept my old one as a redirect.)

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
dougy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:34:50 AM »

Site is looking great only thing I noticed and it is very small is that on the reccomendations page the word coordinator which goes with on of the recommendations is kinda just hanging out by itself on the left side of the page. Not sure if you are able to adjust the size of your images so it goes back over by the rest of the recommendation or if you want it to.

Dougy's Twisting
add some FUN to your event
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »

everything looks fine here - only small complaint is the photo reels take a long time to load

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 08:51:55 AM »

Adjusted the width to take care of the "Coordinator" issue.

I agree, I just thought it was my website that caused the slideshow to load slowly.  I'll have to look into another platform if others have the same problem.

I also increased the speed at which the slides screened by.  5 seconds was too long, so I made it 3 seconds.  I'm thinking about 2 seconds, but that might be too fast.

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
dougy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 11:59:12 AM »

3 seconds seems perfect I think you are right if you go to 2 it will be too fast.

Dougy's Twisting
add some FUN to your event
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »

I've checked it for load speed on Internet Explorer and Firefox (the most recent version of both) I'll try to remember to check it on Chrome tonight - but the load speed seems to be about the same on either browser.

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals