Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
August 23, 2014, 08:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interactions Per Child  (Read 500 times)
Magical Twists

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:44:23 PM »

Having missed TS this year, I went ahead and purchased Seriously Silly by David Kaye.  He measures entertainment by the number of interactions per minute during his magic routines.  I have been thinking a lot about how entertaining I am while making balloons, how many times do I interact with a child during the 3 minutes or less that I have them while doing line work.
Aside from asking name, age, and what they want, how else do you interact with children while twisting?
Please feel free to list any good one liners or dumb jokes (the dumber the better).  Anything else as well.
Example:  One of my favorite things is to try and get a little girl to give me her sparkling shoes because they are cooler than mine and that I want to have pretty shoes, not boring shoes.
dougy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:39:15 PM »

I will occasionally pop a balloon on purpose just so I can jump and make some comment about the loud popping. I also like to work next to a wall or something like a wall that the balloons will stick to. The kids love the balloons sticking to the wall while you pump the rest up that you need. It is really fun if one starts to fall or slide down the wall the kids go nuts and you can fake freak out because they are falling. Oh no, they are getting away from me.

Dougy's Twisting
add some FUN to your event
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals