Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
November 01, 2014, 06:07:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Balloons in Wisconsin  (Read 826 times)
Peter John

If you build it they will come (and take it away!)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2012, 05:18:17 AM »

In my never ending attempt to "own the internet"  Roll Eyes I now also own www.BalloonsInWisconsin.com.  I have also, recently changed servers so all my websites are now cloned to look like this until I can get them back to how they were.

How does it look?  What am I missing?  What would you change?  How would you improve it?  ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!  THANKS.

The main page has the fill in form from ManagerSal.  [It is an awesome system of following up, filling in contracts and other things.  If you are are going to sign up for the first time for is, please, tell them I (Peter John Lindsay) recommended it as I get a free month for anyone who signs up for the paid service.] I am not saying this product is good for the free month, as it can by VERY GOOD if used right.  However, I would not mind the referral if you are going to sign up so it does not go to waste. 

Papaballoon

Off with his head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 06:28:05 AM »

Balloons in wisconsin?  Well, for two weekends, you will be#2 my very good and respected friend!  Because, the famous and fabulously talented, PAPABALLOON! Will be appearing ast the La Crosse Home and Builders show next weekend,  and the week after that he will be at Mound View RV  in Belmond.  After that I will leave the cheese heads to you.
   Grin     Kiss

how do you get to Carnige Hall? ...........PRACTICE!
Peter John

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 05:54:55 PM »

Balloons in wisconsin?  Well, for two weekends, you will be#2 my very good and respected friend!  Because, the famous and fabulously talented, PAPABALLOON! Will be appearing ast the La Crosse Home and Builders show next weekend,  and the week after that he will be at Mound View RV  in Belmond.  After that I will leave the cheese heads to you.
   Grin     Kiss

Please note, I never said "good balloons in Wisconsin"... As for me being a #2... my brother says I have been a big pile of that since I was a little twister. 

Thanks for letting me know you do balloons that far in to my state.  I will send some work your way if I get calls and can't do it or have a second booking.

Finally, did you check out the website?  What is your thoughts?  I threw it together in about 2 days, but I think it looks professional.

Peter John

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 06:11:38 PM »

btw, this last week was a highlight for me.  I got to perform for the last "BIG SHOPPING MALL" in Wisconsin.  This took me 25 years to complete this goal.  I have now done everyone... and since then I did this mall last Saturday, Tonight and then next Saturday.  Then I received a call from another store in the mall wanting to discuss me stopping out there to do more twisting.

I am now working my way through convention centers.   I am half way through this plan.

Irish Twister

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 03:21:30 PM »

I like your new website. Very easy to follow and your princess (while looking through the pics at the bottom of the page) is very cute and I love it!
Peter John

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 03:28:50 AM »

I like your new website. Very easy to follow and your princess (while looking through the pics at the bottom of the page) is very cute and I love it!

Thank you.  I am trying a program that helps with a basic layout, I was wondering if it was stretching out to the whole screen.  My last program did not do that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals