Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 21, 2014, 06:32:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twistina's #3 and balloonclick.com  (Read 1389 times)
Umirgul

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2011, 11:21:50 PM »

Several months every year I live away from the internet and don't get to do much twisting. When I come back to civilization I get to do both again;) So hear is just two items I'm pretty excited about lately

Twistina's #3 20pds/$32. Love it! Nice 5 minute balloon which are perfect for my age group and where I work. Biggest hits for me so far were Cars McQueen hat, buzzy, woody, (Dino is even good reminder that it goes with the whole Toy Story thing) and whale. Haven't tried Thomas yet but looks like a good idea. And the hello kitty looks like the concept that a lot of people make Dora with, which i never could figure out. Oh yea the Mereekat, my daughter's favorite animal and I just never came up with a design i liked and this one I know she will love. Bottom line best PDF I've ever bought!

I was also excited to see Ken 'flash' stillman's new site Balloonclick.com ! Very cool! You can get a free membership but it's only $10 for a month. I guess if you don't like it you can cancel later or else you will be billed every month. But at $10 it's a steal. Without paying i don't think you get all the content. It's got some great videos 'miss clause', 'toy soldier', I haven't looked at it yet but I think it also has his large mutant ninga turtle! His books are there to download! I was really surprised at all the content!

Now I've been out of the loop for a while so maybe both of these reviews are like someone telling you about a great new movie called 'Toy Story'Wink but figured I'd just throw it out there. P.s. if anyone else has found some good forums, sites, material on the web I'd love to hear. Now back to twisting. It's my daughter's Gotcha day tomorrow with a Beauty and the Beast theme. I am going to try and make Beauty from Ken's princess DVD ( notice the "DVD" that's not on the site.
IVY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 07:21:55 PM »

I guess if you don't like it you can cancel later or else you will be billed every month. But at $10 it's a steal. Without paying i don't think you get all the content. It's got some great videos 'miss clause', 'toy soldier', I haven't looked at it yet but I think it also has his large mutant ninga turtle! His books are there to download! I was really surprised at all the content!

Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals