Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 20, 2014, 08:45:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearts and rounds DVD questions  (Read 829 times)
Umirgul

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2011, 12:55:35 AM »

Hey guys, I am about to get David's 'hearts and rounds'. Could anyone tell me what balloons (kind/size/color) you need for the creations in this DVD? I asked David on FB but he is busy in Japan. Poor guy;) I live overseas, so shipping is a killer. Nothing more disappointing than to finally get a DVD, love it and realize you don't have the balloons you need. Thanks!
balloonguy2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 07:50:09 AM »

260s: lime green, black, dark green, violet, chocolate brown, robins egg blue, wintergreen, spring lilac, yellow, goldenrod, and ivory silk

160s:  black, rose, pink, mocha, white, red, orange, goldenrod, and lime green

5” rounds:  blush, mocha, white, rose, yellow, lime green, and gray

6” hearts:  white, yellow, mocha, and red.

Most of the 260's are used as flower bases for the figures with the exception of the ivory silk which is used to make a rope.  You may only use one balloon of certain colors but I was being thorough.  I believe I've listed every balloon he uses on the dvd.  

Also, all the balloons are qualatex but that should only really matter on the hearts.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:15:29 PM by balloonguy2 » Logged
Umirgul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »

Thanks balloonguy2!! I would've definitely not had a bunch of these. "thorough" is just what I needed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals