Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
November 24, 2014, 09:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: smurfette  (Read 2510 times)
DianaAZ82

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2011, 02:46:48 PM »

does anyone know how to make a smurfette or where i could find instructions to make Smurfette.
Papaballoon

Off with his head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:58:07 PM »

I made a Smurfette using the utilitarian Lootle head with a pinch twist in the top to hold the hat (a white 321 with a 260 brim)  White body, blue legs with white shoes.  It looked pretty good I think.  no photo yet, it is on my other computer (a tablet) but it came out pretty good.

how do you get to Carnige Hall? ...........PRACTICE!
DianaAZ82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 03:36:57 PM »

Thanks thats a lot of help i have been wondering how i would do the hat.  If you could post a picture that would be awesome.  I am new at balloon twisting and I am not sure how to make the dress. 
Papaballoon

Off with his head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 09:03:45 PM »

One way is to use a white heart.  tie the head and arms at the nozzle of  the white heart, pinch off a bubble at each of the lobes to attach the feet  Head is not all that hard!

PrincessTwister

Can't Live Without U.. Balloons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 03:35:31 AM »

I did a Smurfette quite sometime ago... i did not do her hat thou... Smiley

* Smurfette.jpg (29.45 KB, 540x720 - viewed 226 times.)

I'm Stranded In A Balloon Castle
http://weblog.xanga.com/MdmTwister
Vinkelientje

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »

Ahhhh, that's so cute.

I am in the mood for twisting!!!
Irish Twister

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »

That's simply adorable.  For the hat, you could maybe use a white 260 balloon and do a dorsal fin and attach it from the ears.
PrincessTwister

Can't Live Without U.. Balloons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 06:07:59 PM »

Ohhh ok... thx for the ideas... Smiley

I'm Stranded In A Balloon Castle
http://weblog.xanga.com/MdmTwister
LUCIANERB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 08:51:14 AM »

:)Here it's a Smurffette i did for a 6 years old girl,I used a 350 for the dress,legs,face,hat and 260 for hair and arms.

Papaballoon

Off with his head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 05:34:43 AM »

My most recent Smurfette  has become a blue version of a fairy from Tim Mchonegys Princess  fairyland.  A white 260. and a blue 260 and a goldenrod 260 or 160.

Leave 4-5 fingers in the white 260.  make two small pinchtwists.  A 2 inch bubble, and a series of 5 or 6 small loop twists to make the skirt.  tie in and break off.  a  light blue 260, leave 5-6 inches, you won't use all of this.  Make a bubble about 1.5 or 2 inches.  tie in at the first two white pinch twists, go out 2-4 inches, twist off a bubble, come back (make these even) and tie in at the pinch twists.

take the remaindeer of the blue and inflate, leaving an inch or two.  Tie the not in at the bottom of the skirt, a bubble half the length of the blue, twist off a bubble and come back and tie the end in at the bottom of the skirt.
Take a scrap of white and make a couple of smallish pinch twists and tie this in at the join of the bottom two bubbles (shoes)
inflate the goldenrod leaving a few fingers at the end.  make a loop, a pinch twist, and tie into the nozzle of the blue at the top of heer head.  Go down to the neck, twist around, back up and down then take the remainder and make a loop and tie in at the neck again.
now just draw the eyes and other facial features.

This is pretty easy and effective.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals