Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
April 20, 2014, 09:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kermit attempt  (Read 946 times)
Mr. Boma

Mr. Boma's Balloons

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2011, 12:17:22 PM »

Here is my first attempt at Kermit the Frog. Obviously I need to buy lighter/brighter green. Not super happy with the head, but it isn't terrible for a proof of concept.

* Kermit.jpg (130.32 KB, 480x640 - viewed 102 times.)

Teacher, Voice Actor, Balloon Twister, Tuvan Throat Singer. I know... weird, right?
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 01:39:02 PM »

I'd have no problem handing that out at a restaurant or line work.  I think it's a good proof of concept.

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
www.someclownconsulting.com
harold_a_shaver

Big Kahuna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »

It aint easy being green! But you did a great job.  You will be the best judge of the quality of the piece ....play with the design change colours see what you like ....there will be a point when it just clicks and you love it.  I think you did well.

I hate every piece I do. I am always trying to improve. I worked 5 solid hours at an event tonight everyone was delighted and amazed..they watched pinch twists, sidewall bubbles , 16" Blossoms, 646s , 3ft rounds they watched a 6ft dino made...but with each one of those pieces I found a flaw or asked myself , "what if I tried this or that".  You may have that mind set too.  Kermit looks good.

Making Smiles One Twist At A Time (TM)
Abbeys_Mom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 08:23:49 PM »

I don't know if it is possible, but maybe add a 160 to make the collar Kermit has?  The eyes are great!
soniata

I <3 Balloons!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 02:03:23 AM »

Great attempt! I love his wee feet Grin
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 06:35:25 AM »

I hate every piece I do. I am always trying to improve.

Yuppers... I always see the errors or how I could have made it better.... or how one arm is .02 milimeters longer than the other....

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
www.someclownconsulting.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals