Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 22, 2014, 09:18:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting a calendar or your available schedule on a web site  (Read 1084 times)
Marvelous Marc

Eat, twist, be happy.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »

Hey folks! I would really like to post my availability for a few weeks on my web site so that customers can easily tell when they can book me. Anyone have ideas on how to do something like that from Google calendars or some other good medium?

Eat, twist, be happy.
loonieballoonie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 10:01:38 PM »

I am pretty sure you can embed your google calendar onto your website.  Most websites allow embedding.  I think you just copy and paste the embed code into the HTML code.

Here is a link that might help.  http://google.about.com/od/toolsfortheoffice/ss/embedCalendar.htm

Be sure you pick which calendar you want the public to see though.  Smiley
gz9c0b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 07:47:43 PM »

I don't like putting my calendar on my website cause I want the person to call me and discuss their needs.  Then sometimes I can get them to book a date when I am available.  If they just see I am already booked, then they may not call me.
Paddy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 09:20:56 AM »

I don't like putting my calendar on my website cause I want the person to call me and discuss their needs.  Then sometimes I can get them to book a date when I am available.  If they just see I am already booked, then they may not call me.

My thoughts exactly.  It is easier to arrange a different time than they originally wanted, but they have to call first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals