Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 20, 2014, 04:59:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just taking a moment to remember  (Read 1523 times)
harold_a_shaver

Big Kahuna

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2011, 09:02:05 AM »

Just a moment to remember and say thanks to our first responders who are there for us each day.

* 911.jpg (46.35 KB, 324x500 - viewed 132 times.)

Making Smiles One Twist At A Time (TM)
arisuta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »

And sorry that you were betrayed by spineless scum like Giulliani who gave you crappy radios and other idiots telling you the air was safe to breathe. Bless you all and take care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Let's twist again, like we did last summer!
harold_a_shaver

Big Kahuna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »

Actually , Rudy was there at ground zero ....the air issue came from the federal agencies that have never dealt with issues such as this...no one in the world had.

I am proud of the way everyone came together...I just wish we would have struck back much harder than we did.

Making Smiles One Twist At A Time (TM)
arisuta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 07:27:53 AM »

Sorry, but Giulliani is not a nice person and was a terrible leader for NY. Who for example, would create an emergency control centre high up in a skyscraper? It should have been built in an underground location, not in WTC7. The idiot approved the radios for the fire department when he knew they were cr@p. Sorry but I hate grandstanding politician scum who live high on the hog while the little guy struggles and suffers.

All our prayers and best wishes go to the first responders and the clean up crews who are still suffering so much. No sympathy at all for trash like Giulliani and Bush.

Irish Twister

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »

Not to argue but what could have Bush done? He went there right after it happened I believe and comforted families.

God Bless America,

Ecogirl2
Irish Twister

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 02:41:53 PM »

I pray for all victims and their families. It was a tragic event and we should all take time today to remember those fallen that day.  Cry
arisuta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 05:47:15 AM »

I agree, those that fell that day and those who continue to fall because the administrators we elect to look after us were corrupt and self serving. My hat off to all the firefighters and police, etc. who gave their all.
God bless America, damn their politicians.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals