Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
December 19, 2014, 03:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Untitled Buster Balloon Collection (Sold Out)  (Read 5032 times)
Nat

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 06:51:26 AM »

DVD set sold out!

Within 24 hours, over 55 copies sold (out of 150 limited supplies), I bought mine just this morning.  If you want this you best move fast as I have no doubt it will sell out in less then 3 days!  Link is at the bottom of the post.  This same information can be found in BalloonHQ's Classifieds and Buster Balloons Facebook page.

Description from Buster Balloon (same info as from the website):

Dear fellow balloon twisting type person,

I have designed, created, and taught a lot of new ideas the last few years, but I have not published very much. There have been a few things published in Balloon Magic Magazine and shared on YouTube, but most of these ideas have just remained stuck in my head. What is the point of having ideas and creating if you don't share any of it with others. So think of this as a creative fire sale. All old ideas must go... ALL OF THEM.

So effective right now I am taking pre-orders for my newest and most ambitious release to date. A set of four DVDs containing everything that I have created but not published over the last several years. This material includes the four gigantic sculptures from my now infamous BIG & BAD class in New York, designs from my Monster Factory workshops, all of my experiments with hearts and 321s from my Inflatable Oddities lecture, and even my most prized sculpture ever, Spike The Balloon Dog. Plus some material that has never been seen by anyone in the balloon world outside of a few close friends. There will also be a few of my favorites that have appeared in Balloon Magic Magazine over the past few years, but not previously available on DVD.

Each set of four DVDs will be signed and numbered and comes with an Official Buster Balloon Fan Club KIt. And just in case there is anything that I have forgotten to cover on the DVDs, I am including a certificate for a one hour Skype jam/consulting session with yours truly. Ask me to show you a technique, get feedback on your marketing material, ask for show advice. Ask me anything, it’s your hour.

Pre-orders will be taken between now and October 1st, and only 150 sets will be available. Once they are gone, they are gone.

Each set is $200 postage paid anywhere in the world, and they will be shipped at the end of October.

WARNING: This material is not intended for the average twister. This is advanced material designed to make a big impact and to push your creative boundaries. In short, it is a love letter to my most rabid, hardcore fans. You know who you are.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:35:28 PM by Nat » Logged

Nathaniel
aballoonbaboon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:32 AM »

Thanks for posting this otherwise I would never have heard about it.
Mine is now ordered
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »

I am glad you were able to get in on it!  I am eager to see what it consists of.

Nathaniel
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »

I am glad you were able to get in on it!  I am eager to see what it consists of.

Ditto, I couldn't really afford this, but this is one of those rare times where there is something that was released that I figured "If I don't get in on it, I'm gonna kick myself in about 6 months."  I suspect that this DVD collection will actually appreciate in value some as people who didn't buy it now want it later.

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
www.someclownconsulting.com
paladinNJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 02:51:44 PM »

For those who don't have FB, I sent a post to find out the current count (Really only meant as a gag) I got a personal message from Buster's Wife.
THEY ARE NOT SOLD OUT YET.
Get yours while you can

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/White-Knight-Balloons/144374235581273
roadking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 02:31:27 AM »

Ordered mine the day it came out. You don't want to miss this one
harold_a_shaver

Big Kahuna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 05:28:52 AM »

Having been one of the 15 that attended the Big & Bad workshop with Don June in NYC ,as well as four other of his classes over the last several years,  I can attest to the attention to detail and design Don brings to the sessions. I do not have the official list of what materials are needed for each creation but I will be well armed with 646s, 350s, no tip 321s, hearts, geos,160s, rounds 5"-3ft and ready when my set hits the mailbox.

Making Smiles One Twist At A Time (TM)
G. D. Harvey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 06:31:26 PM »

Do you think it will include the fabled Wild Hatz and Wearables Volume 4???
soniata

I <3 Balloons!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 07:36:58 PM »

I've never purchased his work before, but it's been on my wishlist! I'd love to get this (for Spike alone!), but too cost prohivitive at the moment. Definitely sounds worth the money though! Grin
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 10:35:03 PM »

I've never purchased his work before, but it's been on my wishlist! I'd love to get this (for Spike alone!), but too cost prohivitive at the moment. Definitely sounds worth the money though! Grin

I know 200 is a lot of money, but if you can find a way to pay for it, I would buy it... this is one of those videos that I think people who don't get it will regret it.

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
www.someclownconsulting.com
soniata

I <3 Balloons!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 01:38:29 AM »

I hear what you're saying! They'd be worth their weight in gold.... With the strong Aussie dollar it would be even less too which is a plus... but it's just having the extra funds...
harold_a_shaver

Big Kahuna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »

I have attended more than a Few of Don's workshops and I believe I have all of his DVDs. I can attest to the value of his designs and professionalism. I feel honored for the time that I have been able to work with him  and learn from him.  His designs will be of great value...I am sure that some will be very advanced  and difficult to reproduce in a great deal of situations but new concepts and techniques can be migrated into your own designs Don is a great person and teacher and I think that he would be very proud that a concept taught in this set woud lead to a new design for someone. October hurry up and get here I want my set!

Making Smiles One Twist At A Time (TM)
paladinNJ

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 01:55:33 PM »

Its Official: THEY'RE SOLD OUT.
The order page has been taken down.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/White-Knight-Balloons/144374235581273
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »

Saw that earlier today --- didn't think about modifying my post to reflect that.  Fixed (title as well).

Nathaniel
Fun With Sparkles

Sparkles!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 03:47:14 PM »

awww poo!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals