Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 24, 2014, 07:53:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Balloon Placemats/Wall Art??  (Read 950 times)
soniata

I <3 Balloons!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 24, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »

Recently, I edited some of my balloon picture, printed them out A3 sized, and laminated them.

I really love how they look. I was staying at a friends house at the time, and his daughters use placemats that are basically laminated pictures, which they purchased from a store. It got me to thinking how great my pictures would be as placemats hehe (I thought mine looked better!)

Do you think there might be a market for it? Am I onto something?? My friends thinks yes, so that is a plus! hehe Grin Alternatively, I was thinking they could be sold as wall art... Decisions decisions!

I've attached some of the pictures that makes me think it could be possible... I know I'd buy one! hehe

* geogirl2.jpg (15.17 KB, 230x307 - viewed 64 times.)

* mermaid.jpg (14.15 KB, 230x307 - viewed 67 times.)

* rainbowdoll.jpg (16.99 KB, 230x307 - viewed 61 times.)
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

I think you should try making a few of them up and put them out at your next event and see how things go

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
soniata

I <3 Balloons!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:22:15 AM »

Thanks for the great suggestion, Jilly!
aballoonbaboon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »

I think it is a brilliant idea. Especially as you don't need to print them until you get an order - so no outlay!
Will be watching out for how it works out
johnnie-balloonie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 12:38:51 PM »

Use it as a prize or give a way for a birthday party,  this would be much better than a calling card they will remember you.  be sure to put your contact number.  use it as a placemat personalize advertisement.  kids will love you for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals