Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 16, 2014, 10:27:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Balloons on air!  (Read 800 times)
snurb

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2011, 02:33:51 PM »

I have been asked to do a live radio interview for a hospital radio station about my balloon twisting. I have been asked to make and talk about a balloon model and wondered if anyone has done anything similar. What did you do? What would you do?

I'm a little nervous as I am not sure how a very visual art will go on air! Undecided

Stay twisted!!!
paladinNJ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 02:39:07 PM »

Edgar Bergen used to do it with Charlie McCarthy. Seriously though it might work if you could talk them into maybe letting a few kids into the studio. Their reactions would probably be worth it (in addition to the DJ's reactions as well..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/White-Knight-Balloons/144374235581273
PrincessTwister

Can't Live Without U.. Balloons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »

I've been in my National Radio.. i was there to 'inspire' listeners/people ... abt the job and skill or occupation that are unique and interesting.. during that time i had may listeners calling and ask abt many things abt balloons.. Smiley. Questions like how i got started, abt my age, my status...hehehe...abt my rates and all. One of the listeners also suggested we should have flavours for the balloons.. like when we inflate, we can taste it like strawberry, lemon..something like that.. weird kind of questions.  I also made balloon bouquet and the ring for the Lady Deejay..and while the listeners listen to the songs, i made lots of balloons..as much as i can... and then few other DJs dropped by and requested some of their fav Smiley I also got few jobs from the interview too.. Smiley what a fun experience i had..!!! Smiley I'm not sure abt the hospital radio on your side.. but i hope u'll have fun too Smiley

I'm Stranded In A Balloon Castle
http://weblog.xanga.com/MdmTwister
snurb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:49:24 AM »

Thnks! Great to hear others have done it too!

Stay twisted!!!
Maui

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 11:10:42 AM »

Congrats Snurb! I like paladinNJ's kid idea Grin  Reactions from the lil people are awesome

<3 HAPPILY TWISTED<3
snurb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »

Would be great but it is going to be done over the phone to link in to the broadcast. But it has inspired me to contact our local children's hospice.

Stay twisted!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals