Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 30, 2014, 11:11:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikoloon.com's "How to... Figures advance 3"  (Read 847 times)
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« on: September 03, 2010, 10:42:49 PM »

I received my DVD today.  It was a Facebook contest prize, so first thing I'd like to say is I did not choose or buy this DVD.  It includes 5 videos, scissors, crab (which I think looks like a lobster), snail, flower and heart. 

Let me first say you probably want to have at least some weaving experience before getting this DVD for yourself, and if you have a more advanced weaving level, you may find this DVD lacking.  I was somewhere in between.  I personally brought some new technique out of it especially with the snail video.

Also, if you are the type of person that needs step by step instructions, do not get this video.  There are absolutely no vocals, just video in this DVD.  Also I found the music to be annoying after a time, but simply turned the volume down and was still able to get something out of the video.

If you are interested in seeing the figure pictures or buying the DVD please visit http://nikoloon.com/seminars_figures_3.htm

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals