Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 02, 2014, 09:38:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Were you?  (Read 10691 times)
Magical Twists

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 06:40:10 PM »

I am 28, I have been working part time jobs since I was 13.  In that time I have had almost 30 part time jobs and one full time career job: high school history teacher. 
I am now a stay at home dad and decorator/twister and have never been happier!
BalloonRoyalty

Get Twisted!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 01:50:01 PM »

I am a customer rep for Verizon wireless, wo when you're angry about your service chances of me being the one you call to yell at are fairly significant. I do that on third shift,  on second shift I deliver pizzas on the local army base. I'm also a reservist in the united states army, oh, and I go to school 3 days a week.... I tend to work at least one party a month twisting and doing magic. It's a pretty vicious cycle, but cash is king.... There's only one thing better than money.

That's more money:)
missballoonatic

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2012, 10:10:40 AM »

I'm an eighth grade student and a speller (I have participated in the National Spelling Bee twice already and am coming back for my 3rd year in June).
Before balloon art, I was a bored ten-year-old.
SomeClownConsulting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »

^Welcum... an gno criteaking my spellin...

Porter "Poppa Balloon" Broyles
www.someclownconsulting.com
dougy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »

LOL

Dougy's Twisting
add some FUN to your event
missballoonatic

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »

Don't worry, I won't.  Grin Each year we have to fill a profile out, and each year the first thing that I put in is that my favorite hobby is balloon twisting.
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 05:06:23 PM »

Royalty,

I used to work as a CSR for AT&T so I totally feel for ya!  now I work for a Canadian Insurance company - I'll take canadian customer over americans anyday, so much less abusive.

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
twistnaround

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2012, 05:31:49 PM »

I was a high school business/computer teacher, then a stay at home mom who taught part time at the local university- now I'm a stay at home mom that does weird things to ballons - according to my 7 year old.
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2012, 08:47:12 AM »

haha - but I'm sure you're the most popular momma on the block Wink

LooneyBallooney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2012, 08:09:36 PM »

I have been a receptionist, and now I'm going back to work for a company that does merchandising 'resets' at grocery stores.  We do cosmetic resets, frozen food resets and pet food resets.  It's a cool job with flexible hours.  The pay is decent and I really like the team I work with.  I'm leaving the receptionist job because it's just not a good fit. 

I always tease and tell people that when I twist balloons I become addicted to that instant feedback and praise.  No one has ever said "WOW!  I love the way you transfer calls!  And the way you file those documents is crazy- I've never seen anyone do it like that before!"  I think it gets my point across and people see how much I really do love my job.  And hopefully I make them a little jealous. Wink
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 10:34:20 AM »

very good point Looney - the instant feed back is highly addictive - you never get that kind of feed back in any other job - well not instant anyway - My full time job gives me plenty of positive feedback and that's one of the reasons I love it - but it's not usually instant like it is with balloons

smitty
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2013, 04:16:50 PM »

in law inforcement now  work work for the county been doing balloons for 20 years  fri sat sunday
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals