Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 02, 2014, 07:06:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: What Were you?  (Read 10689 times)
Peter John

If you build it they will come (and take it away!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

I was younger and less fat! Roll Eyes

Magic and Balloonz

My Friends Call me Mugsy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »

ROFL!!! WEREN'T WE ALL!!

Tell Me something Cool about you....
Peter John

If you build it they will come (and take it away!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 08:33:46 PM »

I was thinking about editing mine to make your comment of "ROFL!!! WEREN'T WE ALL!!" seem odd and out of place, but I must confess I was lacking of the perfect punchline.

I started off as an international supermodel and a incredible super hero... then I lost my ambition and my good looks so I figured "Heck, if Ikepete can make a living doing that there is no reason I could not do it too"

Anyone buying that one?[/b]

soniata

I <3 Balloons!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 03:20:29 AM »

Sure PJ. I did. (not Wink)

I just got a new job, working in an office that repairs and supplys mining motors Grin
I'm still casual at my last job, which was as a staff recruiter and trainer for Woolworths.

Doesn't quite answer the question but fits the current theme lol... Grin I discovered how much fun it was to learn to twist after buying balloons one day at work hehe
twisting_mad

Home sweet home

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 07:01:27 AM »

I just picked up a summer job as a fry cook and in the slow hours they have me twisting balloons for the kids that come in for ice cream.
ikepete

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 07:06:48 AM »

haha

I tried to work at a chocolate factory but they said i was to tall....peter wonka is acctpting applications....i bet youd stand a good chance....hahaha

now peter as a supermodel what was your favorite style to model

InKrEdible IKE
jillybilly1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 09:12:26 AM »

I'm a call center rep for Canada Life in the individual life policies department.  I love it!

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle
Marvelous Marc

Eat, twist, be happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »

Regardless of anything, i was still one weird guy.

Wait, I still am!!

Eat, twist, be happy.
ikepete

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 01:30:57 PM »

Regardless of anything, i was still one weird guy.

Wait, I still am!!

Yeah same here

InKrEdible IKE
unicaw89

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »

Honestly, im just a balloon twister. All my income is from the art and I support myself very well on it =). That might be partially why I never get into the big sculptures that I love so much to look at, because its just not my normal genre of twisting. Before that I was an entertainer at 6 flags unicycling around the park performing stunts on the one wheeled beast. I have never had a job outside of entertainment =-D

Cody Freakin' Williams
Unicyclist gone Twister
www.Youtube.com/unicaw89
sara k

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »

Well I work on call/fill in at a nursing home recreation dept. and almost full time special education teacher. What they expect of me in both those jobs isn't very far from entertainment venue either. Teachers have to practically stand on their head to get kids to pay attention now-a-days.

balLOONY

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 09:24:47 PM »

What was I before balloon twisting?HuhHuh?................I was a teen searching for a hobby and a way to kill time.
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »

Lets see...  College student in computer programming - did some filler time working for the Montana Dept. of Revenue (temp employee - no benefits) and now have a new found respect for data entry (10-12k strokes / hour - Yuck!).  I served in the military and love my documentaries (preferably military ones - love the tid bits I didn't know - or the ones I know they goofed up on).  Now I am teaching my wife to do animal balloons so she can help assist (her idea)!   Smiley

Nathaniel
Magic-Ian

Twist and Shout

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 03:09:09 AM »

Had a lot of jobs in my time but  being a magician and doing childrens birthday parties was the best.  It was also where I started balloon twisting.  Next step is to learn bigger balloon stuff.
popper

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 05:56:33 AM »

As a older man of 67 I've done quite a bit in my time.  US military, plumber, retired from general motors 40 yr., delivered flowers part time after retiring. Then balloon twisting as a hobby then get a little income and a lot of satisfaction from this
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals