Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
September 23, 2014, 11:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1152 times)
kbaker

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2009, 10:35:01 AM »

This is my first time posting after hearing about this website the other day and I have to say I am floored!  After reading so many messages, I see everyone is so friendly and helpful.  I started a face painting business last year and just started twisting a few monthsa ago.  I am so addicted to both.  When I get grumpy, my husband will tell me to go twist or paint, because I always return happy again!  I have a 4 and 6 year old and their friends having been asking their moms, why they don't make cool balloons like Mrs. Baker (which is music to my ears...).  I admit I am quite overwhelmed in the seemingly insurmountable task of memorizing every twist.  I can do some decent animals, but have not had the chance to practice enough so that my mommy mush brain can retain anything.  I could spend a solid day just staring at a good twister, it amazes me.  I guess I never grew up.  Thank goodness.
kim baker
www.paryfacepaint.com

KattheClown

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Welcome!
mathemagiciandan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »

Hi Kim!  I agree; this is a wonderful place full of happy, friendly, and helpful people.  Welcome!

I'm glad your kids and their friends enjoy your balloons, but if you're anything like me then you probably enjoy making them even more   Grin  Here's to never growing up.
twistedjester

Keep the Party POPPIN!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »

Hi ya Kim...welcome to the best balloon forum EVER!!!!  The people here are the best and if you ever need help with a project post it and you will get ideas up the wazoo.  It is great here and you make a lot of great friends.  WELCOME we are glad you found us!!!

1-Wonderful Husband
3-Amazing Kids = Jessi, Jimmy, Hailey
1-Crazy Cat - Blaze
5 -Spoiled Gliders - Lily, Daisy, Jazmin, Holly, and Clover +1 in Pouch
and Me...The Twisted Jester
Elke

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »

Hi Kim, welcome!!

Me, myself and the little people
Bibi (Zig Zag)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »

welcome  Wink
Moe the balloon guy

LOL that's not me

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 06:58:02 AM »

Hello kim welcome aboard the balloon train..I think the reason were all so friendly is because we all love what we do and bring smiles to people.. I just hope your having fun with your new found talent because that's what it's all about.. Smiley

I do this for a living...
PrincessTwister

Can't Live Without U.. Balloons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »

Hi Mrs Baker  Grin Cheesy...*hugs to u and the kids*.... hope u will have fun with us here crazy twisters all around the world.. where u from?

I'm Stranded In A Balloon Castle
http://weblog.xanga.com/MdmTwister
Shadpoke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »

Hello Mrs Baker and Welcome.

Shadpoke T. Klown
The T stands for THE!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals