Balloon Animal Twisting Forum
October 24, 2014, 07:52:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The balloon animal supply store is closing so i can spend more time on  making videos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An introduction  (Read 2099 times)
J.D. Ebos

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »

Hello everyone.  I am new to the forum and felt that an introduction was in order.  I have been a juggler for 3 years, two of which I performed semi-professionally.  I am 19 years of age and have long admired balloon sculpture, but never took it up until now.  I love to learn, especially to hear stories, travelogs, and just overall adventures.  I look forward to participating in the forum.

Sincerely,

J.D. Ebos

Putting the Fun back in Dysfunctional.
hinotes

No longer in the business but love balloons. : )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »

Welcome! This is a great place. Where are you located? I'm always curious about where everyone is from.  Cheesy

Christine
J.D. Ebos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »

I currently live in Arvada Colorado, just ten miles or so north and west of Denver.  And thank you for the warm welcome, I'm certain i'll enjoy this place.  It certainly seems like my kind of people and interests reside here.

J.D. Ebos

PrincessTwister

Can't Live Without U.. Balloons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »

Hi J.D... welcome to balloons world with twisters from all around the world...Lets pick up a balloon and start twisting.. u will nvr look back... Smiley Smiley Looking forward to more of ur post and creations

I'm Stranded In A Balloon Castle
http://weblog.xanga.com/MdmTwister
KattheClown

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »

Welcome J.D. ! Smiley
Cowgirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

Welcome.  You will love it here.

Cowgirl
It's Funny Entertainment
"Laughter is my business"
twistedjester

Keep the Party POPPIN!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »

Hey ya J.D. well being new to balloon twisting you should check out the instructions forum.  there are TONS of great ideas and tips on how and what to do with balloons.....The possiblities are endless.  And when you get in a jam don't be afraid to ask anyone for help.  there are tons of experienced twisters who are willing to lend a hand.  So welcome to the forum and have fun twisting!!!

1-Wonderful Husband
3-Amazing Kids = Jessi, Jimmy, Hailey
1-Crazy Cat - Blaze
5 -Spoiled Gliders - Lily, Daisy, Jazmin, Holly, and Clover +1 in Pouch
and Me...The Twisted Jester
Elke

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 02:20:34 AM »

welcome

Me, myself and the little people
Moe the balloon guy

LOL that's not me

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 07:21:20 AM »

What's up J.D, welcome to the forum and hope your having lots of fun.. A good friend of mines is a joggler and there are two pro jogglers that put on a show two times a day near the spot I twist. Theire really good they stand on stilts and jump throw fire is crazy fun watching them.. I notice they like watching me twist balloons.. Also there's a clown near by I also to clown at b-day partys, you should give a try you'll be in stopable.. Good luck

I do this for a living...
Shadpoke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »

Hello JD and Welcome.

Shadpoke T. Klown
The T stands for THE!!!
Bibi (Zig Zag)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 03:01:50 AM »

welcome on board  Wink Wink
ClowninArownEnt.

You are what you twist!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 05:19:32 PM »

thats great...juggling is pretty cool..im been using that with my balloon twisting..

AKA "The Golden Boy"
J.D. Ebos

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »

very nice. What is your favorite stunt, and how many do you juggle? if i may ask of course.

Peter John

If you build it they will come (and take it away!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 08:33:57 PM »

Hello everyone.  I am new to the forum and felt that an introduction was in order.  I have been a juggler for 3 years, two of which I performed semi-professionally.  I am 19 years of age and have long admired balloon sculpture, but never took it up until now.  I love to learn, especially to hear stories, travelogs, and just overall adventures.  I look forward to participating in the forum.

Sincerely,

J.D. Ebos

You love to hear stories, travel logs and overall adventures, if you come to Chicago for Twist and Shout next year I will tell you of how I got dirty looks from British security when I made balloons for QE2.  It really does not work in story form without the facial gestures and hand movements.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Balloon Animals